- Users are not created or updated after a connector run.
- The connector View Results shows an “Invalid date format" exception for the user record.
SAP SuccessFactors Learning
- Any date field specified in the input file for the connector must be configured to the format specific to the LMS database requirements (e.g. Termination date in LMS will only get populated with a specific format in LMS, which is MMM-dd-yyyy HH:mm:ss.)
- The connector will reject the line if the date format is not the same as mentioned and specifies this exception.
- Update the export from the other system to specify the correct date format in the input file.
- Use a transformation rule to change the incoming date format coming from other system in the data file to the LMS specific format.
To update the transformation rule:
- System Administration > Configuration > System Configuration > Edit Connectors
- Although you can just copy paste the property anywhere but it is preferred to find property in the same section for the specific connector utilized.
- When using transformation rules, the left hand side of the '=' is the LMS specific value/format expected and right hand side is what is in the input file.
- Example: sfuser.field.transform.date.format.TERM_DTE.MMM-dd-yyyy\ HH\:mm\:ss=MM/dd/yyyy
- Unlike other transform lines, Date transformation rules do not support multiple values, i.e. exception will be thrown for the following:
- sfuser.field.transform.date.format.TERM_DTE.MMM-dd-yyyy\ HH\:mm\:ss=MM/dd/yyyy,MM-d-yyyy
SF, Success Factors, LMS, learning, invalid date format, transformation rule, connector, exception , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-CON , Connectors , Problem