- What platform is supported in Lumira?
- Where is the Supported Platform document for Lumira?
- Where is the Product Availability Matrix (PAM) for SAP Lumira Desktop?
- SAP Lumira 1.0
- SAP Lumira 2.0
- Lumira Server 2.3 PAM direct access link: https://support.sap.com/content/dam/launchpad/en_us/pam/pam-essentials/TIP/SAP%20Lumira/SAPLUMIRA23/SAPLUMIRA_PAM.pdf
- The supported platforms document for SAP Lumira Desktop is available on the SAP Product Availability Matrix website:
- In a web browser, go to: https://apps.support.sap.com/sap/support/pam
- In the Product Availability Matrix website, in the search box located in the upper right corner, for 1.x type: SAP Lumira Desktop, 2.x type: SBOP LUMIRA 2.0.
- Select Lumira
- Under "Essential Information", located in the upper right, click on "Open in New Window" to open the PAM document for Lumira Desktop.
Lumira Discovery Designer 1.x 2.x LS4BIP server add-on addon
Lumira, PAM , KBA , BI-LUM-DIS , Lumira Desktop/Discovery , BI-LUM-SRV-ADM , Lumira Server BI Platform Admin, Auth, Security , How To
SAP Lumira, desktop edition 1.0