- How to analyze the differences in the Local Currency value and Group currency value in a Depreciation Accounting Document. The accounting document created with the Depreciation Posting Run has different values for the Local Currency amount and Group Currency amount (or Hard Currency amount).
- You need to understand the reason for these different values in the Local Currency and Group Currency (or Hard Currency amount).
- Financial Accounting (FI)
- Asset Accounting (FI-AA)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
BSEG-DMBTR, BSEG-DMBE2, BSEG-DMBE3, FB03, AFAB, AFABN, RAPOST2000, Hard Currency, Company Code Currency, 1st local currency, 2nd local currency, 3rd local currency. , KBA , FI-AA-AA-B , Transaction Figures / Valuation , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.