- You have SRM and are using the Service Orientated Architecture (SoA) to interface to the EEC backend and create service or limit purchase orders.
- In the Purchase Orders created in the backend, in the service data, the base unit of measure (ESLL-MEINS) has an unexpected or incorrect value that was not transferred in the XML from SRM. This incorrect entry can cause follow on errors in subsequent processes.
- Materials Management (MM)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Core Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
ECC, MS_MOVE_BAPIESLL_TO_ESLL, PACKNO, LMLSHU15, ML91, CL_PUR_PO_MAPPING_SRV, i_bapiesll-uom_iso, i_esll-meins. , KBA , MM-SRV , Services Management , MM-SRV-ES , Enterprise Services in External Services , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.