- After encrypting and decrypting a database, the data may become corrupt
- ASE errorlog report errors:
Invalid column length: 98.
Value must be between 0 and 10 at offset 4 for 'all-pages' row with minimum row length of 1
- It is followed by a stack trace that shows modules:
Other errors may be reported from DBCC checks: Msg 15960, Msg 806, Msg 15996
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise Cluster Edition (ASE CE) 16.0
CR779387, CR#779387, 779387, synchronize. buffer , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , BC-SYB-ASE-CE , ASE Cluster Edition (Standalone) , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.