In this article it's confirmed the expected behavior of the job requisition pending approval list.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management (RCM)
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Recruiting Landing Page.
- Filter Job Requisition by Job Requisitions Pending Approval.
- You will see in the left side of the list the checkboxes for all the job requisitions that are currently with the recruiter.
- Once you select one requisition or all of them, the button Approve will be available to approve the requisitions.
- There is no way to disable the checkboxes on the requisition list page;
- If a recruiter user has a requisition which contains at least one mandatory field, the user will be forced to open the job requisition and edit it.
Requisition, Pending, List, Approval, Checkbox, RCM, Recruiter , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM , Recruiting Management , How To