- This article provides more details on the pre-requisites and settings required to configure the Quick Guides feature
- Additional detail can be found in the User Assistance Documentation: SAP SuccessFactors Learning QuickGuides
SAP SuccessFactors Learning Management System (LMS)
To enable the Quick Guides Feature, you would need to enable it on Bizx and LMS.
Enabling QuickGuides on BizX
- Go to Admin Center > Mobile > Enable Mobile Features;
- Scroll down to "Learning" > Enable the option "QuickGuide":
Enabling QuickGuides on LMS
- Go to Learning > Catalog;
- To give access to the Quick guides in each catalog, the following setting must be set to YES:
- Now, go to System Admin > Security > Role management;
NOTE: The functionality exists for USERS only, therefore, there is no workflow available for admin roles.
- Select your USER role > click "Workflows" > Add one or more from list > Author QuickGuides (under learning):
- Primary Language Preference [QuickGuides not visible].
NOTE: Quick Guides can only be found if the primary Language preference is the same as of the author.
Check this setting is set to true to enable searching - System Admin -> Configuration -> System Configuration -> Catalog
Search for this line - catalogSearchCategories[QuickGuide]=false
Set that to True
Reference User Assistance Documentation: Enabling QuickGuide for Users
If you select the English Language option but the author has created the Quick Guide in Slovak language, the QuickGuide will not be visible as shown:
Once you change the Language Option to Slovak, the Quick Guide was created by the author, it will then be visible in the Catalog as shown:
User Assistance Documentation:
- Managing the QuickGuides in a Catalog
- SAP SuccessFactors Learning QuickGuides
- Enabling QuickGuides for Users
KBA 2368893 - Users are unable to see Item in catalog
SF Communities Article: "The New QuickGuides in SuccessFactors Learning"
SF SuccessFactors LMS Learning quick guide QuickGuide Author User set up prerequisites activation create setup activate enable workflow allow work flow access user , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-ADM , System Admin, Global Variables, References , LOD-SF-LMS , Learning Management System , LOD-SF-LMS-MOB , Mobile Application Issues Only , How To