- How to send scheduled reports or connector results notification in LMS to multiple e-mail addresses?
- Getting "The e-mail address is invalid" message when trying to include multiple emails on APM or connector notification.
SuccessFactors Learning Management System (LMS)
- Enter multiple comma-separated e-mail addresses into the text box for mailing the report, as the validation rules are not enforced, e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
If you receive an "The e-mail address is invalid" message, you can follow this workaround:
- Log into the Learning system as an Administrator
- Navigate to System Admin>Configuration>System Configuration>LMS_ADMIN
- Change the following configuration value from 'true' to 'false', thus:
# When emailValidationEnabled is set to true, the class in emailValidationClassName is called to validate e-mail syntax.
# When a user types in an e-mail address, the system checks for @ symbols and periods (.) for correct e-mail syntax. Default: true.
WARNING: This is a global setting, if the emailValidationEnabled property is set to false, Learning will not validate the syntax of any addresses entered in fields where administrators or users can enter e-mail addresses. Double check all email addresses entered are in a valid format to ensure messages are received successfully.
emailvalidation, LMS, APM, connector, notification , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-REP , Reporting Data , LOD-SF-LMS , Learning Management System , LOD-SF-LMS-CON , Connectors , How To