Cannot see prices for internal training, i.e. for Items in the supervisor approval page, despite updating the prices in the Items.
However prices are showing for external training.
SAP SuccessFactors Learning - All Supported Versions
The user has not tried to pay anything. As there has been no account code entered therefore there is no price transaction to approve.
- Navigate to Commerce > Account Codes and create a dummy Account Code
- Assign to the Cost Center
- In the Item/Scheduled Offering, go to Related > More > Chargeback and set Purchasing Option to Distribute Charges to Specified Account Codes
- Click Apply Changes
- When a Supervisor registers a user to an Item/Scheduled Offering, they should select a Payment method which will be pre-populated including the dummy Account code
- This will display a price to Users but it won't require them to enter any payment information.
NOTE: Ensure the Price is checked within 'Commerce', so it is visible otherwise it won't appear even though it is updated within the Items.
internal training, price, account code, transaction, Distribute Charges to Specified Account Codes , KBA , lmsadminui , LOD-SF-LMS-COM , Commerce , Problem