How to unassign multiple items/courses from User Learning Plans?
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Learning
- Log into the Learning System as an Administrator
- Click on Users>Tools>User Needs Management
- Select the option to 'Remove Items' and click 'Next'
- Add Users by UserID or use the search function to locate the users you wish to include, then click 'Next'. If you don´t know the users that are assigned this course or there are too many, after performing a blank search, you can enable the option "". This would target all users on your environment.
- Add the Item Type and Item ID for the item(s) you wish to remove
- Click on 'Run Job Now' to execute the request. (if your update affects a large number of records, you may instead wish to run a background job by selecting 'Schedule Job')
manager user, User Needs Management, remove, item, mass, several, unassign, multiple , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS , Learning Management System , LOD-SF-LMS-ADM , System Admin, Global Variables, References , How To