- View a report select an LOV, report views successfully. Change the associated LOV value in database so that the LOV listed should be different.
- View the report again and notice the LOV has not been updated even after the changes done in database.
- However the LOV is updated after 5 minutes.
- "Oldest On-Demand Data Given to Clients (seconds):0" and "Viewer Refresh Always Yields Current Data" checkbox is checked on Crystal Report Processing Server(CRPS) and the Crystal Report Cache Server(CRCS).
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence(BI) platform 4.x
- Universe (UNX) based Crystal report for Enterprise with Custom SQL based LOV.
- Reporting Database: N/A
Crystal report for enterprise dynamic parameters list of values cached,CR4E LOV cached,CR4E LOV not updated,LOV updated after 5 minutes, 4.0, 4.1, bi, cr4e , KBA , BI-BIP-ADM , BI Servers, security, Crystal Reports in Launchpad , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.