- When an opportunity has the sales stage updated where the chance of success is zero, the probability remains unchanged, and does NOT revert back to 0% as the user expects.
- User expects the probability to be set to 0% when the sales stage is changed and the Chance of Success is updated to 0%
- SAP Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- SAP enhancement package for SAP CRM
- SAP enhancement package for SAP CRM, version for SAP HANA
SAP Customer Relationship Management all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP CRM all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP CRM, version for SAP HANA all versions
CRMOPPORT, SALES_STAGE, NO_DEFAULT_PROB_ZERO, 1560215 , KBA , CRM-BTX-OPP , Opportunities , CRM-BTX , Business Transactions , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.