A data-only locked or data-row locked table and its index are bound to a named cache with relaxed LRU replacement.
- It's the only table bound to the named cache and the named cache is big enough to cache all the data and index pages on the table.
- After all the data and index rows of the table are cached into the named cache, any additional physical reads are not expected in a run of select queries on the table.
- Unexpected physical reads may be seen when a select query on the table after the run of select queries with index covered scan repeatedly.
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.x
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.x
cache strategy policy, named cache , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.