- A Webi report is created that is based on a .unv OLAP universe to a BW BEx query in BI4.x.
- The BEx query that the report is based on has a variable with some values.
- The Webi report is refreshed and the prompt screen is shown.
- The "List of Values" for the variable are refreshed.
- When the "List of Values" are attempted to be retrieved from BW, the BAPI_MDPROVIDER_GET_MEMBERS function call is made in BW and it is desired to know what the parameters are that are entered for this function call.
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.0
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.1
- Web Intelligence Rich Client
SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.0 ; SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.1
SE, 37, BAPI, MDPROVIDER, GET, MEMBERS, WRC, tracing , KBA , BI-RA-WBI , Web Intelligence , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.