- On SAP Solution Manager (SOLMAN), you are trying to configure a non-SAP ASE database as managed system.
- You have applied all required SAP Notes according your SAP Basis system such as:
- SAP Note 1558958 - SYB: DBA Cockpit Correction Collection SAP Basis 7.02 / 7.30
- SAP Note 1619967 - SYB: DBA Cockpit Correction Collection SAP Basis 7.31
- SAP Note 1882376 - SYB: DBA Cockpit Correction Collection SAP Basis 7.40
- You have applied the mandatory SAP Solution Manager patch collection for SAP ASE:
- SAP Note 1946165 - SYB: Solution Manager Technical Monitoring Patch Collection
- You have followed all mandatory steps described by the following SAP Note:
- SAP Note 1593987 - SYB: Monitoring non-SAP ASE databases with the DBA Cockpit
- But even after following the above steps, you are still receiving the error message described below:
SAP Solution Manager => Managed System Configuration => Step#3 => Configure Automatically => details
Error in RDI setup back-end occured
Unable to grant permissions to 'sap_mon'
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7 and 16.0 for Business Suite
- SAP Solution Manager (SOLMAN) 7.1
"Managed System Configuration", "Configure Automatically", sap_mon, "custom application" , KBA , BC-DB-SYB , Business Suite on Adaptive Server Enterprise , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.