- OBMOServiceManager is not recovering all processes
- One of the nodes is not able to recover itself when the CDB (Cache Database) was not available
- The only work-around was to kill all the processes and restart the SUP node
- Sybase Unwired Platform (SUP) 18.104.22.1688
- Two SUP nodes clustered with single node data tier
Sybase Unwired Platform 2.1
KBA , MOB-SUP-MBO , Sybase MBO Development , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.