- Story in the Compose room does not refresh / display updated datasource.
- SAP Lumira Desktop
- This is an expected behavior.
- Only the Visualize room is connected to the underlying datasource.
- Compose room is connected to data that have been placed inmemory by the Visualize room.
1. Refresh the datasource in the Visualize room, then refresh the data in the Cmpose room.
2. In the Compose room, enable the option ""Refresh page on open". The data refresh will now be automatic - after the data was refreshd in the Visualize room.
new old data database dataset empty null , KBA , BI-LUM-DIS , Lumira Desktop/Discovery , How To