- The BPC 10.1 embedded model adds 5 new TLOGO objects that are needed to transport a BPC environment, model, workspaces, teams and business process fFlows (BPF).
- The BPC 10.1 Embedded transport process is highly integrated with the BW transport framework.
- 6 new TLOGO objects are added.
- TLOGO collects all related objects by Environment.
- The following TLOGO objects are created:
- ENVM - BPC Unified Environment
- MODL - BPC Unified Model (including workstatus and data audit setting)
- WKSP - BPC Workspace (Workbooks, web reports, and so on)
- TEAM - BPC Team
- BBPF - BPC BPF (template)
- BDAP - Data Access Profile
- SAP Business Planning and Consolidation 10.1, version for SAP NetWeaver embedded model
- SAP Business Planning and Consolidation 11.0, version for SAP BW/4HANA embedded model
- SAP Business Planning and Consolidation 11.1, version for SAP BW/4HANA embedded model
BPC embedded, transport, Unified, TLOGO, jmhiv2016e, RSA1, transport connection, obecjt types, more types, select an object, select object, transport request id, stms , KBA , bpf: activity workspace does not exist , embedded: unable to transport - bpf: act , request , collected objects transport req reques , BW-PLA-BPC , BPC 'embedded model' , EPM-BPC-NW , NetWeaver Version , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.