- Error configuring Business Objects monitoring in Solution manager System Configuration after upgrade from SAP BusinesObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.0 to BI SAP BusinesObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.1
- Managed system <SID>_BOE~BOBJ does not fulfill the Diagnostics prerequisutes
- The definition of Technical System '<SID>_BOE~BOBJ' is not correct: '<SID>_BOE/~BOBJ': Server '<SID<_BOE~BOBJ~<hostname>~<sia>.WebIntelligenceProcessinServer' must have at least one Software Component Version
- At least one of the following warning messages appears in the <BOInstall>\SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.0\java\lib\bobj-sld-ds\bobjsldds.log on the source Business Objects machine:
WARNING: SCV ID 01200314690200013250 doesn't have an SCV entry in the PPMS XML!
- SAP Solution Manager
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.1 (BI 4.1)
KBA , BI-BIP , Business intelligence platform , SV-SMG-DIA , Diagnostics , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.