- Incorrect exemption for "Wholly let out House Property" who are earning rent and are also paying the house loan interest
- Payroll has incorrect value computed for wagetype /131 -Any other Income value when employee enters "Final Lettable Value " and "Ded.-Interest u/s 24 "in Infotype 0584
- Form 16 has incorrect value under the head '7. Add: Any other income reported by the employee', when employee has Wholly let out House Property details entered in IT 0584
- SAP ERP Human Capital Management
- SAP ERP Payroll India
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise
- SAP ERP
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
calculated, IT584, Payroll simulation, HINCALC0,INIOS function,PC00_M40_CALC_SIMU, PC00_M40_CALC,Payroll log,form 16, PC00_M40_F16, HINCF160 , KBA , PY-IN , India , PY-IN-PS , Public Sector , PA-PA-IN , India , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.