The customer in sales order 'A' has a blank/initial delivery priority maintained in the customer master, another customer in sales order 'B' has delivery priority '1'.
Your expectation here is that if the delivery priority is blank/initial, then this customer would be treated as having the lowest priority.
While BOP sorting however the sales order with blank/initial delivery priority has the highest priority.
- SAP Supply Chain Management (SCM)
- SAP Advanced Planning and Optimization (SCM-APO)
- SAP Supply Chain Management global Available-to-Promise (SCM-APO-ATP)
- SAP Supply Chain Management 2005
- SAP Supply Chain Management 2007
- SAP Supply Chain Management 4.0
- SAP Supply Chain Management 4.1
KBA , SCM-APO-ATP-BOP , Backorder Processing , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.