- Encountering a Replication issue in Invoice, after upgrade of CRM system to 7.0 and higher.
- The billing document which is created in CRM through transaction code /N/BEA/CRMB01, is updated in the CRM sales order document flow but the same is not reflected in the ECC sales order document flow.
- As soon as the Invoice document gets created and updated in the CRM, system creates an exception 'CX_SY_DYN_CALL_ILLEGAL_TYPE', which is not caught in Function module "SMW3_FLOW_SERVICE_EXECUTE".
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
- SAP Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- SAP enhancement package for SAP CRM
- SAP enhancement package for SAP CRM, version for SAP HANA
CRM_CM_BEABILLDLVCRMB_LISTENER , TRANSACTION_MESSAGE , 1CRMG0/BEABILLDOCCRMB is a structure , BEA_BILLING_DOCUMENTS , BEA_BDOC_HEADER , BDOC BEABILLDLVCRMB, CX_SY_DYN_CALL_ILLEGAL_TYPE, SMW3_FLOW_SERVICE_EXECUTE, SMW3FDBDOC , KBA , cx_sy_dyn_call_illegal_type , crm_cm_beabilldlvcrmb_listener , crm billing document , smw3fdbdoc , smw3_flow_service_execute , mbdoc , beabilldoccrmb , CRM-BE-FI , Transfer to Accounting , CRM-BE , Billing , CRM-MW-ADP , Middleware Adapter , CRM-MW-SRV , Flow / Services , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.