Currently when setting Compensation management permissions, you can only permission items based on the main admin tools options. You cannot set permissions for the features within Compensation Home such as Design Worksheet, Copy Plan, Add plan etc.
The Granular Role Based Permission (RBP) expandes and increases the number of options that can be permissioned by RBP to include these other features. This allows a greater amount of control for what specific administrators would be able to change within admin tools and further restricts permissions.
- Successfactors Application V11, V12 UI
- Successfactors Compenation Management V11, V12
- Succesfactors Platform: Role Based Permission
1. For Legacy RBP Customers (Customers currently using Role Based Permissions but do not yet have Compensation Granular RBP)
Note: This is a ONE Way Migration. Once Enabled, it cannot be undone. You will not be able switch back to the old RBP.
Please raise a support Incident so that this feature may be enabled. You will be required to accomplish a configuration change order request. This request is to acknowledge your intention to enable this feature and your understanding that this is a one way opt-in.
We recommend that you enable this in the test instance first.
2. For Non RBP Customers/New Customers/Provisioning API
- For the customers who are not on RBP yet, once RBP is enabled, this feature will automatically be enabled with it.
- For new customers that will be implemented which is by default RBP enabled, the new permissions will be automatically rolled out.
KBA , LOD-SF-CMP , Compensation Management , How To