- CrystalReportsProcessingServer failed to start / restart
- At the top at the top of CrystalReportsProcessingServer's properties, the error is reported:
- "This server is considered failed because it has stopped 5 time(s) in 60 minute(s)" error is shown
- The following two errors are repeated five times within the (Windows) Application Event Viewer Logs or (Unix / Linux) messages or equivalent log file
- The root server reported an error Initialization Failure.
- [Node Name: xxxxx] [User Name: xxxxxx] Server Intelligence Agent: server xxxxx.CrystalReportsProcessingServer stopped unexpectedly
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.x (BI)
- All Supported Operating Systems
Crystal Reports Processing Server service failed start 5 bi4.0 bi4.1 bi4.2 bi 4.0 4.1 4.2 4.x windows linux rhel redhat rh solaris aix hpux hp-ux biadmin tskba biserver bicrs emkba , KBA , bicrs , biadmin , emkba , tskba , BI-BIP-ADM , BI Servers, security, Crystal Reports in Launchpad , BI-BIP-CRS , SAP Crystal Server , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.