Under Admin Tools, when users clicks on Handout Builder link it redirects them to the home page. What permissions are needed to access it?
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors HCM Suite
Reproducing the Issue
- Login to instance and navigate to Admin Tools.
- For Legacy Admin Tools - observe the “Handout Builder” link on top right corner of the page.
- For One Admin Tools - observe Handout Builder on right pane under "Resources & Materials".
- Click on the dedicated link and you will be redirected to Home page.
User must have required RBP permissions to access Handout Builder.
- Select the Permission Role that should have required permission to access "Handout Builder";
- Go to Manage System Properties (left pane), check Handout Builder (displayed on right pane);
- Click on Done and save the changes;
- If changes are not reflected even after below RBP permission changes, log a support incident to refresh RBP permission from provisioning (internal tool for support staff).
2086743 - Admin Tools: Help & Tutorials pages
Handout Builder, Permissions, home page, link, admin center, tool, Admin permissions, handout, builder , KBA , LOD-SF-PLT-RBP , Role Based Permissions , Problem