When you navigate to the Ad Hoc Reports section you can see the Manage Reports button.
You want to know the purpose behind this function.
- SuccessFactors HCM Core
- Ad Hoc report
Reproducing the Issue
- Login to the instance
- Select Reporting > Analytics > Ad Hoc Reports
- The Manage reports button is available on the report list (Top right)
The Manage reports button simply make it easier for an Ad Hoc user to navigate to Online Report Designer (ORD) with a single click.
The target users for this functionality is any existing SFSF customer whose users have access to Ad Hoc Report Builder (either as ARB report creators or ARB report users).
The functionality allows in particular ARB report creators to access WFA Report management tools more immediately from within the ARB tool.
1) SSO to Inform enabled
2) The API between ARB & Report Designer is enabled in provisioning
3) Either the Create Report or Run Report permission is enabled for the user (Dashboard / List View / Spotlight View / Report Permission)
4) User has the Inform Reports permission (Admin Tools --> Dashboard / List View / Spotlight View / Report Permission) so that the Planning or Analytics -> Analytics tab is available to the user
KBA , LOD-SF-ANA , Analytics & Reporting (Ad Hoc, YouCalc, ORD) , How To