- The CSV file name is garbled when opening the downloaded archived csv by Windows Explorer.
- CSV file name contains multiple bytes characters like Japanese, Chinese.
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.x
- SAP BusinessObjects Enterprise XI 3.1
- Microsoft Windows 7
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2
garble, csv, Chinese, Japanese, Korea, multi byte, garbled, zip, archive, webi, webintelligence, corrupted , KBA , adapt01708684 , BI-RA-WBI , Web Intelligence , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.