You are facing 500 Service Ping Error (Connecction to Proxy Server failed) in ERP SOAMANAGER under Web Service Configurations: Consumer Proxy.
Reproducing the Issue
You have followed the below steps to reproduce the issue:
- Go to HCM system and put Transaction Code: SOAMANAGER.
- The new web page will open and then click on: Web Service Configuration.
- Click on Consumer Proxy from second drop-down menu and select the Consumer Proxy which you are configuring.
- Click on Transport Settings tab and press button Ping Web Service.
Below could be the possible reasons of the error.
- The Proxy Server which used to bypass the ping request to the Web Service which you are calling from Consumer Proxy is down.
- The port used to connect to the proxy is restricted in Proxy Server firewall.
- The Proxy Server Name is not correct.
Please maake sure that you are using Proxy Server Name:"proxy" and Port: 8080 for all cloud Payroll systems hosted in ROT data center and Proxy Name: "proxy-nsq" and Port: 8080 for new systems.
1. For Web Service we have a WSDL file genrated for it, this WSLD file could be used to create a Client Proxy.
For Example: Suppose there are two A and B and We have created a web service in System A & we want to consume that Web service in saystem: B.
To consume the web service we need to create a Consumer Proxy in System B with the help of WSDL that is generated from the web service which is made in System A.
KBA , consumer proxy, internal server error , PY-US-CL , Cloud Tax Interface BSI , Problem