- You are unable to see any Lumira documents in your BI Mobile application (iOS or Android version)
- You are using connection type "SAP BusinessObjects BI Platform" in BI Mobile, not "SAP Lumira Server"
- You have added the Lumira document to the BI Mobile category
- You can view the Lumira document in BI Launch Pad and Central Management Console (CMC)
- You can view other reports such as Web Intelligence (WebI) or Crystal Reports in your BI Mobile app
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence (BI) Platform 4.1 SP04 and above
- SAP Lumira Server, for BI Platform (LS4BIP)
- SAP BI Mobile
bi4, bi41, bi 4.1, bi 41, ls4bip, lumira, bi, add-on, addon, mobile, mobi, support, compatible, compatibility, work with, working, unable, cannot, can't, can not, view, open, see, enable, edit, document, report, file, teamserver, , KBA , BI-LUM-SRV-BIP , SAP Lumira Server for BI Platform , MOB-APP-BI-SRV , Mobile BI Server , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.