- When doing an upgrade from SAP ASE 15.x to ASE 16.x, the number of trailing zeroes increases in the output for sp_configure "upgrade version".
- in ASE 15.x sp_configure "upgrade version" is 15000
- in ASE 16.x sp_configure "upgrade version" is 16000000
- The value is changed to 16000, the client application works fine
- Documentation says "NOT to change Upgrade version"
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE)
SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise 15.7 ; SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise 16.0
Beta, Upgrade, 15.x, 16.x, Database, master, reboot , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.