- Using Web Intelligence HTML mode folder names which contains special characters are not displaying properly.
- For example, using German language "Öffentliche Ordner" (Public Folders) is displaying as "Öffentliche Ordner".
- This issue might occur with different languages as well.
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.1 SP4
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platfrom 4.1 SP5
- Web Intelligence (HTML mode)
web intelligence, webi, bi launchpad, html mode, special characters, german language, öffentliche ordner , KBA , BI-RA-WBI , Web Intelligence , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.