- Cannot open the PAM
- Authorization for PAM
- Cannot access PAM
- Error when clicking on the PAM
- Cannot access Maintenance Planner
- Error when clicking on the Product Availability Matrix
- Can logon the SAP Support Portal but cannot access the PAM (Product Availability Matrix)
- Error: 'The server apps.support.sap.com is asking for your user name and password. The server reports that it is from SAP NetWeaver Application Server W72/001.'
- SAP Support Portal
- SAP ONE Support Launchpad
Access; W72; W72/001; SMP; user name; , KBA , maintenance planner , pam , product availability matrix , XX-SER-PAM , Product Availability Matrix , XX-SER-SAPSMP-SUP , Support Applications , XX-SER-SAPSMP-USR , User Administration , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.