You can see the Time Confirmations are shown as To Be Written Off. However, you expect them To Be Invoiced.
How to set the times to appear automatically as Time to Be Written off in Project invoice request or In Not invoiced time and expenses
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Project Management work center.
- Select Invoice Preparation view.
- Select Not Invoiced Time and Expenses subview.
- Search and select the project XYZ.
- Select the Edit Time and Expenses button.
- Here you can see the Time Confirmations are shown as To Be Written Off. However you expected them To Be Invoiced.
You have not set the Billable flag for the time confirmations which are shown as To Be Written Off.
If the Billable flag is set to true for the respective project task or work package, the time confirmations associated to the work package will be available for invoicing as To Be Invoiced. When the flag is unset, all the time confirmations done after this change will be available for invoicing as To Be Written-Off.
Non billable hours , KBA , AP-PRO , Project Processing , How To