- Java security warning message will pop up every time when creating or modifying WebI report by Java Applet.
- Warning message: Allow access to the following application from this web site?
- The warning will display next time even checking "Do not show this again for this app and web site".
- This warning pop up every time especially when the domain name start with "t" like : http://testbipw08r2.saptest.com:8080/BOE/BI
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.0
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.1
- Web Intelligence (WebI)
BI, BI4, 4.0, 4.1, Web Intelligence, Rich, Mode, JRE, 1.7, 1.8, Update, IE, Edit, modify, change, checkbox, everytime, show, warn, cannot, disable, , KBA , BI-RA-WBI , Web Intelligence , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.