- SMP 3.x is being used
- A backend is configured in SMP using HTTPS
- A client application (or REST client) is being used to test the service
- The Client application recives the response 401 from the SMP serer
- The SMP Server log have errors similar to the following:
javax.net.ssl.SSLPeerUnverifiedException: peer not authenticated
- SAP Mobile Platform (SMP) 3.x
SAP Mobile Platform 3.0
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.