- You post a goods issue with zero value. You then change the price of the material and post the reversal of the goods issue.
- You expect the value of the reversal to be zero as per the original goods issue but the reversal is valuated with the new material price.
- Materials Management (MM)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
ECC, MSEG-DMBTR, DMBTR, SMBLN, reverse, VL01NO , outbound delivery , VL02n , VL09 , reference , cancellation , cancel , external value , GBB , BSX , KBA , MM-IM-GI , Goods Issue and Return Delivery , MM-IM-GF-VAL , Goods Movement Valuation , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.