When applying NW 740 SP2 or higher and using HANA DB, facing with issues during import proper phase.
Below SAP Notes have been reviewed, but were not useful:
- 1756099 - RSHDB: Consistency check for tables (7.30 SP9)
- 1843157 - Known problems with Support Packages in SAP NW 7.40 AS ABAP
- 1925089 - SPAM tool terminates with SQL error 7 - "feature not supported"
- 2023690 - CDS views are inactive
- 2109638 - CDS views: Conversion functions do not exist in the database
- Target system release is NW 740 SP02 or higher
- Using HANA DB
CDS, view, upgrade, move nametab, HANA, NW740, SAPKB740, SQL error, NW 7.4 , KBA , BC-DWB-DIC , ABAP Dictionary , HAN-DB , SAP HANA Database , BC-UPG-OCS , Online Corr. Support (Tools:Supp.-Pack., Addon Install/Upgr) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.