- Error message L3 425 is raised while creating Transfer Order in the transaction LT10
- Unable to reverse the stock to warehouse via LT0G due to L3 425 error message
- “Storage unit type & not compatible with current block definition” error during TO creation
- Sales And Distribution (SD)
- Logistics Execution (LE)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
L3425, V_T337B, MAXLE, MAXQU, ANZSA, MAXST , KBA , omm4 , lt0g , ltog , transfer order , l3425 , LE-WM-TFM-SP , Stock Postings / Posting Changes , LE-WM-TFM , Warehouse Movements , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.