- For EDI processes, OMRY and OBCE transactions present the same value for Invoice document type field ("Invoice doc.type").
- If User changes Invoice document type field in OMRY transaction, the same value will be copied to OBCE transaction (when same Partner type, Partner number and Company Code is in use).
- If one entry presents the same Partner type, Partner number and Company Code, for different scenarios as STO (document type RE) and Third party dropship (document type KR), the IDOC fails and the invoice is not created.
- Materials Management (MM)
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
INVOIC, INVOIC01, INVOIC02, tabela, transferencia, estoque, stock, transfer, order, MM-STO, STO, RE, Third party dropship, KR, partner, type, number, V_076S_M-CBLARTKR, V_T076S-CBLARTKR, T076S, invoices , KBA , MM-IV-GF-EDI , Electronic Data Interchange , FI-AP-AP-M , Ext. Interfaces/BAPIs/ALE , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.