- When trying to load prices to a SA, through IDos, you are getting the error ME676 - "The target value is too large (check your entry)".
- You notice that the price is being multiplied by the target quantity during one of the checks.
- Materials Management (MM)
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
ECC, ME 676, DETERMINE_OUT_VALUES_KTMNG, CL_MASTER_CONDITIONS_MM, BAPI_SAG_CHANGE, bpumz, bpumn, PO history, updating, changing, conversion ratio, ration, CONV_NUM , KBA , MM-PUR-OA-BAPI , BAPIs - Outline Agreements , MM-PUR-GF-EDI , Electronic Data Interchange , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.