- When one existing Scheduled Offering is expired(End Date plus End time is in the past), it will disappear from relevant Item entity
- Create a new Scheduled Offering with End Date plus End time in the past, and then it won't be displayed in relevant Item entity
- Is it possible to view/display those expired scheduled offerings there?
- Learning Management System
Reproducing the Issue
- Login to Learning Admin application.
- Go to Learning > Items and click Add New.
- Select Scheduled Only option and click OK button.
- Enter all required fields(Number of days as 1 and Hours per day as 1) and then click Save & Exit button.
- Click Actions > Schedule menu in the Item entity.
- Enter Start Date and Start Time as future time and then click Preview button.
- Click Save button and then go back to the Item entity > Related > Scheduled Offerings.
=>The scheduled offering created in step 6 is shown there.
- Repeat step 5.
- Enter Start Date and Start Time to keep the entire period in the past and then click Preview button.
Example 1: Start Date is in the past of today.
Example 2: Start Date is today but Start Time plus duration (1 hour) which equals to End Time is in the past of current time.
=>Warning "date in the past" is shown under Start Date textbox.
- Click Save button.
=>Warning message will be shown.
=>Warning Details: The Segment start date is in the past.
=>Question "Do you with to proceed?" with two answers "No" and "Yes" is shown there too.
- Click Yes button and then go back to the Item entity > Related > Scheduled Offerings.
=>The scheduled offering created in step 9-10 isn't shown there.
=>This behavior could be observed when trying to check existing scheduled offerings which are expired in Item entity.
=>Is it possible to view/display those expired scheduled offering in the Item entity?
This is by design. In current learning application, it is not possible to view/show expired scheduled offering in relevant Item entity.
In this case, if you feel that there is a strong business need for a change on system functionality, such request should be raised as an enhancement request in the SuccessFactors community. Click here for further instructions.
learning, lms, sf, item, scheduled offerings, schedule, SO, start date, start time, end date, end time, expired, in the past, old, older, related, itl, duration, segment , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-COR , LMS Core - Items, Catalog, Curricula , Problem