Outstanding Amount of Aging List for Payables report does not match with the Ending Balance Company Currency of Trial Balance report
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to General Ledger Work Center.
- Go to Reports > List View.
- Search and open the Trial Balance Report.
- Fill out the parameters of the reports according your criteria.
- Click Go.
- The amount in the Ending Balance Company Currency is not equal to the Outstanding Amount in the Aging List for Payables report based on the same criteria.
The field Ending Balance Company Currency of Trial Balance report does not take into account the report parameter Display Currency / Conversion Date, so you can add any date to this field and the values will continue the same. This is because the field shows the values based on the exchange rate of the day that documents were posted.
In order to see the values based on the parameter Display Currency / Conversion Date you need to add the Ending Balance Line Item Currency Key Figure in the report.
You can add it by clicking on Settings -> Key Figures -> Settings -> Key Figures, Select the Key Figure Ending Balance Line Item Currency, move it from Available column to Selected column and click on OK.
Execute the Trial Balance report and it will display the expected amount.
KBA , AP-RC-ANA , C4C, ByD, Travel: Analytics Tools & Frameworks , How To