- The first transmit has the issue
- The update to the mobile device is not triggered for either CS or PM orders
- When Orders and Notifications are transmitted to mobile devices no status update occurs
- It is noted that after changing the status to Complete or any other status the update is correctly done
- In configuration panel, the users have mapped I0630 (MOBI Data on Mobile Device) mapped to both WO_OPERATION -> RECEIVED and Notification -> Received, but this is never updated
- Using Work Manager 6.2 with Customer Service (CS component), when the user creates a Workorder and Notifications in the backend and it is transmitted to the mobile devices the status of these objects are not updated as "RECEIVED" for the first transmit (or initial transmit)
SAP Work Manager 6.2 CS component (2.1)
SAP Work Manager 6.2.0
KBA , MOB-SYC-SAP-WM , Syclo SAP Work Manager Application , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.