This Knowledge based article provides the solution for the following issues:
1. Open the Boomi process in a browser.
2. Don't do any changes in the process.
3. Click on "Extensions".
4. As soon as we click on "Extensions", it opens up a dialogue asking us to revert and reload.
1. Add a dynamic process property in the extensions tab. Click ok.
2. Save the process and close it.
3. Open the process, now open the extensions, it will ask you to Revert and Reload/Save/Cancel.
4. Click on "Revert and Reload", now this dynamic process property previously added, is not visible now.
Dell Boomi Atomsphere
- Environment extension,
- Process Properties
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.