- The text in the header long text box (OCX editor) is not editable in IW32.
- The text is "grayed out".
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- SAP ERP Plant Maintenance (PM)
- SAP ERP Customer Service (CS)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA, on-premise
Graphical PC Editor, unable to edit, locked, protected mode, Change Order header text, IW31, IW32, OCX, LT_OCX_CONTROL, c_textedit_control, LTEXT, SAPSCRIPT, ITF, formatting, readonly_mode, CONVERT_ITF_TO_STREAM_TEXT, 1103, SAPLCOIH, SAVE_HEADER_LTEXT, EAM_ORDER_OCX_LTXT_1, read only. 72 characters, 72 chars, grey, gray, greyed , KBA , pm , plant , order , maintenance , edit , PM-WOC-MO , Maintenance Orders , CS-SE , Service Execution , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.