- SAP Adaptive Enterprise Server (ASE) reports "Intected with signal 11" in the module j_joinsortavert() :
Current process (0x1b000e) infected with signal 11 (SIGSEGV)
Address 0x0000000080e96980 (j_joinsortavert+0x26c), siginfo (code, address) = (1, 0x0000000000000070)
- with a stack trace containing modules:
- if compatibility mode is enabled and
- a complex query needs a sort operation and creates many worktables.
- Adaptive Server Enterprise version (ASE) 15.7 SP130
- Adaptive Server Enterprise version (ASE) 16.0
CR784616, CR#784616, 784616, "ORDER BY", segmentation, fault, segfault, access, violation, stacktrace, SIGSEGV , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.