User from Generic Country Version is creating an Expense Report XYZ and added a Taxable Expense to the Expense Report but you observe that the amount on Taxable Expense is considered Tax-free.
Reproducing the Issue
- Logon as a User from Generic Country version.
- Go to Travel and Expenses Work center.
- Go to Travel and Expenses view.
- Choose Claim Travel Expenses.
- Enter Purpose, Start and End Dates and Destination Country.
- Choose Save and Open.
- Choose Add Expense and Add Taxable Expense.
- Choose Print Preview tab.
You see that in Expense Report PDF, Total amount of Taxable Expenses is Reimbursable.
Tax is not calculated on Taxable Expense as the Tax Calculation is not switched on for Generic Country Version.
You can activate the Tax Calculation for Generic Country Version by following steps:
- Go to Business Configuration Work center.
- Go to Implementation Projects view.
- Show All Current Projects.
- Choose the Project and Choose Open Activity List.
- Go to Fine-Tune chevron and Find activity Tax Activation- Generic Country Version.
- Choose Open and go to Activate Tax Calculation.
Select the Generic Country Version, enter the Tax Calculation Start Date and Choose Activate Tax Calculation.
KBA , SRD-CC , Cross Components , How To