- SAP Replication Server (SRS) Data Assurance Option (DA) has been running for hours and does not terminate.
- Observing under the command "monitor job <job> <coomparison>", the "COMPARE_ALL" and the "RECHECK_DIFFERENCES" phases complete in short time.
- The "VERIFY_DIFFERENCES" phase, however, appears to not terminate.
- Here is a specific example:
2,891,945 inconsistencies detected in 7 minutes 16 seconds
2,891,945 inconsistencies rechecked in 9 minutes 17 seconds
Customer aborted job before it could finish.
- SAP Replication Server (SRS)
- SAP Replication Server Real Time Loading (SRS RTL)
- SAP Replication Server Heterogeneous Edition (SRS HE)
- Data Assurance Option (DA)
DataAssurance, DA, slow, discrepency, comparer_retry_min_fill_percent_literal , KBA , BC-SYB-REP , Sybase Replication Server (standalone) , BC-SYB-REP-HET , Replication Server Heterogeneous Edition (RSHE) , BC-SYB-REP-RTL , Rep Server Real-Time Loading Edition (RTLE) , BC-SYB-REP-ME , Replication Server Messaging Edition (RSME) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.