- The application have 2 complex table drop down fields in a transmit fetch screen
- 1st complex table drop down shows plants and also special value '--Any--'
- 2nd complex table drop down shows partners with special value '--Any--' and taking parent as plant
- Logic: If plant is blank then search by 'key' else search by 'keybyplant'
- When the user select '--Any--' in plant (1st complex table dropdown), 2nd complex table drop down search dialogue display all the values
- When the user select some plant (1st complex table dropdown), it display nothing but when the user enters something in the search box, it display the partners according to that search
- Eg. If the user write 'P', it shows all partners with name containing P
- Even if the user writes a space bar in the search box then it shows all the partners of the selected plant
- If the users check it in the Agentry Test Environment (ATE), it works fine but when the users check in the Android device it is showing this strange behavior
- Agentry 6.0.48
- SAP CRM Service Manager 3.0
KBA , MOB-SYC-SAP , Syclo Mobility for SAP backend , MOB-SYC-OTH , Syclo Mobility for other backend , MOB-SYC-IBM , Syclo Mobility for IBM backend , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.