- PowerDesigner raises duplicate name error editing reversed tablespaces from multiple DB2 databases
- PowerDesigner allows multi database model for DB2 but the reverse is made only as unique database.
- Thus tablespaces with different db owners are not considered as separate object
- SAP PowerDesigner (PD) 16.5 SP04
- SAP PowerDesigner (PD) 16.6
SAP PowerDesigner 16.5 ; SAP PowerDesigner 16.6 ; Sybase PowerAMC 16.5
CR784532, 784532, CR#784532, DB2MVS , KBA , BC-SYB-PD , PowerDesigner , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.